The Archives’ Queer History Walk is a highlight of Melbourne’s annual Midsumma gay and lesbian festival.
- Our 2009 walk (program pdf, 257 KB) took on the city, starting at the State Library.
- Our 2010 virtual walk toured Queer Oz Folk.
- In 2011 we headed over the river to South Yarra (program pdf, 1.7MB)
- Our 2012 walk covered the north-east corner of the city (program pdf, 2MB).
- In 2013 we explored the centre of town, strolling to the Treasury Gardens (program pdf, 450KB).
- Melbourne University was the venue for our 2014 walk (program pdf, 900KB).
- We helped with Dino Hodge’s 2014 Darwin Gay History Walk (program pdf, 860KB).
- In 2015 we perambulated Fitzroy (program pdf, 1.2MB).