By joining the Archives
- you contribute in a small way to the financial sustainability of the Archives;
- you get to participate in the management of the Archives, through participation in our annual general meetings and election to the management committee;
- you get an occasional newsletter;
- you get our annual report;
- you get price discounts on some of our merchandise.
The annual membership fee is A$20.00 (standard rate), or A$5.00 for students and social security recipients.
- Join or renew securely online through Register Now. We encourage you to join or renew this way if you can, since it makes administration much easier for us (we’d love you to add a donation). However for donations of say $500 or more, or for those who don’t have a credit card, other payment options are available.
- Cheque (post it to us at PO Box 124, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia, along with a printout of our paper membership form).
- Direct payment to our bank account (please complete and return our paper membership form, where you’ll find the details).
Donations are tax deductible
The Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives Inc. is a deductible gift recipient under Australian taxation law. All donations of A$2.00 or more are tax-deductible.
If you’d like to donate with your membership payment, you can do so via Register Now. Alternatively you can make a donation with your membership by cheque or by direct payment to our bank account, using our paper form. Credit-card donations are also an option via GiveNow.